- Steven Kibbel is specialized in financial planning and has a background in well-known institutions like Merrill Lynch and Bank of America.
- Steven is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
Steven has been quoted on leading financial websites such as GOBankingRates.
Steven Kibbel is a financial planner, entrepreneur, and author born and raised in Nashville, TN. He obtained his BBA in Accounting from Middle Tennessee State University, after which he became a Certified Financial Planner. Today, he is the Founder and CEO of Kibbel Financial Planning, a financial firm that provides comprehensive financial planning services.
Steven is passionate about helping others navigate their finances, especially through life's transitions, and he is even more passionate about teaching financial literacy to children. He believes that financial literacy is a crucial life skill that can make all the difference in an individual's future, and he has dedicated much of his time and resources to this cause.
- BBA in Accounting from Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)