Traders involved in day trading and swing trading are always searching for trading strategies and trade ideas be helpful to maximize their profits. Ninjacators is a provider of NinjaTrader trading indicators. They exclusively work on NinjaTrader, but not on other trading platforms.
This Ninjacators Review covers their offering of paid NinjaTrader indicators but also the Ninjacators free indicator of the month. We also introduce you to some valuable Ninjacators alternatives.
Do they have the best day trading indicators?
Indicator of the Month Club
As a NinjaTrader user, you can code indicators yourself. But this is time-consuming and needs in-depth knowledge about the NinjaTrader platform. This can become expensive over time if you buy one indicator after the other to test new strategies.
That’s why Ninjacators’ free indicator of the month is an interesting option for all who never stop searching for even better trading strategies. Traders who sign up for Ninjacators’ free indicator of the month (IOMC) are getting access to the free NinjaTrader trading indicators. They can be used to find out if they help to improve trading strategies for swing trading, day trading, and scalping.
Trading Indicator Bundles and Single Indicators
Ninjacators provides 200+ trading indicators in 8 categories available:
- Support & Resistance
- Price Action
- Smart Tools
Single indicators require a one-time payment of $99.
Some of the trading indicator bundles are:
- Pure Pattern Trader Bundle
- Elliott Wave Pro
- Early Entry Advantage
- High Probability Breakout
- Volume Spread Scalper
- Candlestick Pattern Spotter
- Fibonacci Bundle
- Scheduled News Trading
Most of those bundles require a one-time payment of $398. Still, some bundles, like the Signal Lab, cost as much as $4,997.
The main disadvantage of Ninjacators’ trading indicators is that they exclusively work with the NinjaTrader platform. Therefore, once a user decides to use a brokerage platform from brokers like TD Ameritrade or Robinhood, the indicators become worthless. Also, if a user first tests all indicators with the free NinjaTrader platform and then decides not to buy the NinjaTrader license for live trading, the indicators are again low value.
That means you should be 100% certain that NinjaTrader will be your exclusive trading platform. Also, it is essential to keep in mind that all Ninjacator indicators are protected. Therefore, it is impossible to see the source code and impossible to adjust the code.
While there is no direct alternative for NinjaTrader pre-developed trading indicators, there are various alternatives for automated trading platforms, technical analysis software, and platforms with an immense amount of integrated indicators, open source projects and more.
Best Day Trading and Technical Analysis Platforms With Integrated Indicators
- Trade Ideas Pro (15% Off with promo code DAYTRADINGZ): 500+ filters and trade alert settings, 20 technical indicators, including money flow index, multi-period high/low, VWAP, and custom formulas for user-defined filters, alerts, and indicators.
- TrendSpider (7-day free trial + 15% Off): ~190 technical indicators, including VWAP, Alphatrends Anchored VWAP, ATR Percentage, ATR Channels, LBR 3-10 Oscillator, Camarilla Pivot Points, Moving Average Distance Percentage, Fractal Trendlines, Gap Detector.
- TradingView (30-day free trial + discount offer during trial): 100+ Built In technical indicators, including VWAP, volume profile, Up/Down Volume, Visible Average Price, and community scrips.
A free copy of NinjaTrader 8 in combination with the Ninjacators free NinjaTrader trading indicators is a valuable perspective for beginners. Yet, it is essential to remember that it is impossible to see the indicators’ source code. Unfortunately, that also means that users do not know what the indicator does on the PC once installed.
Also, it is crucial to keep in mind that nothing is free, especially when it comes to finance. Those who receive the free indicators also receive advertisement emails with offerings of expensive trading indicators.
- #1 provider of NinjaTrader trading indicators
- Free premium NinjaTrader indicators are available
- Ninjacator indicators only work with the NinjaTrader platform
- Various email sequences with advertisements of expensive trading indicators follow the signup of the free indicators
- Impossible to see the source code of the indicators
NinjaTrader has more than 50,000 users all over the world, and the NinjaTrader EOD-data feed is free (provided by Kinetick). NinjaTrader 8, the newest version of NinjaTrader, has a lot of new functions being combined with a much faster engine and with a database solution being similar to NinjaTrader 7. Here is a guide on how to download and set up NinjaTrader 8 and install the Ninjacators trading indicators.
Download NinjaTrader 8 for Free
Please, remember that the live market data is limited, while the free EOD-Date is unlimited. For our demonstration, you need nothing else but the free End Of Day Data feed.
Save the NinjaTrader Installation File on Your PC
- Once downloaded, double-click on the NinjaTrader 8 setup icon to start the installation process.
- Complete the installation process and wait until NinjaTrader 8 is installed.
- Double-click on the NinjaTrader icon.
- Read the agreement and confirm the checkbox to proceed.
- After this, install NinjaTrader 8 on your PC.
Download the Free Ninjacators Trading Indicator
Ninjacators provides a monthly e-mail with a download link for the new trading indicator of the month. You can download the free trading indicator by clicking on the link in this e-mail from Ninjacators.
Start NinjaTrader 8 by Clicking on the Icon on Your Desktop
Double-click on the icon.
Set up the Free EOD Data Feed Being Provided by NinjaTrader / Kinetick
To make sure that all steps will work automatically in the future, please, do the following:
- Click on “Connection Type” and choose “Kinetick – End Of Day (Free).”
- Now click on “Connect.”
NinjaTrader Installation with a Working Data Feed
However, ensure that the free End of Day data feed will connect automatically whenever you start NinjaTrader 8 in the future.
The configuration has to be set up correctly.
At the top of the NinjaTrader Trading Desk, click on “Connections.”
- Now select “Kinetick – End Of Day (Free)” in the left corner at the bottom and select the checkbox “Connect on start-up” in the right corner at the top (Properties).
- Once the checkbox is selected, click on OK or Apply.
- After this, the NinjaTrader Software will tell you that you have to restart NinjaTrader.
- Click on OK and restart NinjaTrader.
From now on, NinjaTrader will connect to the Kinetick free End Of Day data feed automatically.
Install the Free Ninjacators Indicator That You Downloaded Before
You will receive a detailed installation tutorial for every free Ninjacators trading indicator in your monthly e-mail from Ninjacators. Follow these instructions step by step. They will guide you through setting up the indicator and adjusting it according to your specific needs.