TradeZella is a great trading journal software and analytics tool that helps you identify your trading strengths and weaknesses. Is it good enough to help you become a better trader? Let’s find out in this review.
Trade Journal Features
- Advanced Filtering
- Calendar View
- Profitability Charts
- Notes & Comments
- Winning Percentage
Trade Analysis Metrics
- Real-Time Analysis
- Trade Entry & Exit Tracking
- Risk Management Parameters
- Profit & Loss per Trade
- Trade Setup & Mistakes Identification
- Custom Trade Ratings
- Visualize the Best and Worst Trading Days
- Understand the Strengths and Weaknesses of Trading
- Identify the Best Trading Setups and Strategies
- Identify Bad Habits that Lead to Trading Losses
- Build Custom Trading Plans
- Use personal Trading Plan Templates
- Sync Trading Plans with Statistics
- Share Results with Other Traders
- Replay Trading Data Tick by Tick
- Analyze Times and Sales Data
- Follow Level 2 Data Flow
- Visualize Trade Executions on the Chart
- Trader Bootcamps
- Online Educational Webinars
Supported Asset Classes
TradeZella offers monthly and yearly subscriptions. Both the monthly and yearly subscriptions unlock access to the same range of features. One-time payments and lifetime subscriptions are not available.
- Monthly Plan: $49 per month (equals $588 per year)
- Yearly Plan: $399 per year (equals $33 per month)
Payments are made via Stripe, and it is only possible to pay via credit card.
TradeZella Promo Code
Payments to TradeZella are made via Stripe, and within the payment form, there is a field called “Add promotion code.” Here, you can add the TradeZella promo code to reduce the price by up to 10% on the monthly and annual plans.
TradeZella Free Trial
TradeZella does not offer a free trial for their trading journal. That, unfortunately, means that it’s not possible to test the tool before making a payment.
The TradeZella broker support is impressive and ranges from forex brokers using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 to stock brokerage houses like Charles Schwab and Fidelity to day-trading broker platform APIs like DAS Trader Pro, Light Speed and Interactive Brokers. In fact, the brokerage support within the TradeZella trading journal is one of the most comprehensive ones out there.
TradeZella alternatives are TraderSync, Edgewonk, Tradervue, TradesViz, and Trademetria.
TradeZella’s founders are Umar Ashraf, Khadija Ashraf, and Saira Ashraf. Umar Ashraf also owns Blackline Trading and Ashraf Capital. TradeZella was founded in 2020 and is located in Miami, Florida.
Who owns TradeZella?
TradeZella is owned by its founders, Umar Ashraf, Khadija Ashraf, and Saira Ashraf.
Does TradeZella offer a free trial?
No, TradeZella does not offer any type of free trial. Instead, it is needed to make a monthly or annual pre-payment to use it.
Does TradeZella work with Trade Station?
Yes, TradeZella supports TradeStation brokerage accounts. Trades can be imported to their trading journal. Stock, Options and Futures trades can be imported. However, autosync is not available for Trade Station.
Does TradeZella work with TOS (Thinkorswim)?
Yes, TradeZella also works with Thinkorswim (TOS) by TD Ameritrade, where Stocks, Options and futures can be imported. For TOS, the autosync feature is also available.